Pages

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

softball


  • Explain the physical activity you participated in.
I participated in a game called softball its like base ball but you can use the T-ball or you can get a pitcher to throw it under arm the aim of the game is to hit the ball as far as you can run to all four bases with out getting touch with the ball.

  • What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity? Why? (Grade yourself NA, A or M and refer to marking criteria)
I give myself a Merit because i did very well with my injury by getting home runs and incarnating my team mates to get to base to base.

  • What were three factors which influenced your participation?
injury/illness - challenge + friends/classmates +
  • Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples)
injury/illness effected my participation because i had an injury from a soccer game i landed on my ankle so it was harder to run and hit the softball because when i went to hit the ball i would wist and my ankle would heart so it made my participation go down.

challenge was good for me because of my ankle i would try find away to be conferrable so that was a challenge and also when i was running to base to base and when i got to those base my participation would go up.

friends and classmates were helping get into the game when i wasn't feeling like i wanted to play and when my classmates were cheering when i was going base to base and when i did some home runs it made my participation go up.
  • How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future?
get more people into the like i did because there were some people on the side line just watching not participating like they should.

No comments:

Post a Comment