Pages

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Ultimate frisbee


  • Explain the physical activity you participated in.
i participated in a game called ultimate frisbee all you need is some cones and a frisbee the aim of the game is to pass to your team mates with it going on ground and catch the frisbee over the were your team mate will be you can not take steps.

  • What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity? Why? (Grade yourself NA, A or M and refer to marking criteria)
i give myself an achieved because i was not trying my best because of my asthma it was making me not play as well as would of liked to participated in the the sport we were playing that is why i give myself an achieved

  • What were three factors which influenced your participation?
Wellbeing - Fun/Enjoyment + Challenge +

  • Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples)
Wellbeing effected my participation because of my asthma was slowing me down and making my chest sore, The asthma made the boring so that made my participation go down. 

Challenge effected how i throw the Frisbee because of the raft wind that was making the Frisbee fly up or in a different direction.

Fun/Enjoyment effected my participation because when the Frisbee was pass to me i was getting into the game then my participation would go up because of that one thing.

  • How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future?
do noting.



No comments:

Post a Comment