Pages

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Zumba

  • Explain the physical activity you participated in.
I participated in dance called Zumba this dance comes from colombia in the 90's the aim was just to flow the video were there was a lady or an man that was moving his or her hands and arms to the beats of colombia

  • What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity?
I give myself achieve because it wasn't my kind of dancing style i didn't really put that much focus and power into the moves that were shown in the videos that we were watching and flowing.

  • What were three factors which influenced your participation?
Friends/Classmates + Fun/Enjoyment + sense of Achievement +
  • Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples)
Friends/Classmates were getting into it when i saw them get in to dance i start to feel like dancing with them so that made my participation go up.

Fun/Enjoyment sometimes wasn't good because some of the dances i didn't like so it made my participation go down.

sense of Achievement was me thinking of if i wasn't dancing i wouldn't get achieve or merit so that pushed my participation to go up
  • How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future?
to get some lesson from a person that really knows how to do zumba

No comments:

Post a Comment