Pages

Thursday, August 3, 2017

ping pong

  • Explain the physical activity you participated in.
Today's physical activity was table tennis or ping pong but first we had to set up the tables that we were going to play on but it was a new tennis table so we had to put it together it took us a period because we got confused to were what nails and bots go what thing so once we finish we went into pairs and we played four games you had table tennis racket that had rubber on each side and a ping pong your spouse to hit it over the little net that was on the table.

  • What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity? Why? (Grade yourself NA, A or M and refer to marking criteria)

I give myself an merit because i was giving me team mate tips and trying my best in what i learnt in my previous experiences and i was encouraging my team mate if he missed up because everyone misses up time to time.

  • What were three factors which influenced your participation?
Fun/Enjoyment + sense of achievement + skill level -
  • Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples)
Fun/Enjoyment was good because every time i would get a point i would get more into the game so it made my participation to go up each time i got a point.

sense of achievement was good because most of us were working on the table we were eager to get the table up so we could start playing so that made my participation to go up.

skill level wasn't good because most of my hits were just missing the table and some of my serves weren't going over the net making my participation go down.
  • How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future?
i would get the table ready before we come in for pe and work on some skills before we play too.

No comments:

Post a Comment