Pages

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Badminton

  • Explain the physical activity you participated in.
I participated in a game called badminton its a bit like volley ball you will notice the different styles between these two sports if you play badminton, The equipment was racket it looks like a tennis racket but its smaller the ball was a shuttlecock its withe and it has a little bit of black that goes around and the last thing you have is a volley ball net but you put it on a lower height.
  • What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity?
i give myself a merit because i was motivating my team mates and other players that we were playing llike when they were having a time so i give them tips

  • What were three factors which influenced your participation? (Choose from the list
skill level - injury/illness - challenge +

  • Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples)
my skill level wasn't good because i haven't played in a year so when i was playing i got bored very fast so my participation went down.

injury was from football training so that made my participation go down.

challenge was good because it was helping me relearn the game and by doing that it made it more fun so making my participation go up.

  • How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future?
get to learn the basics first before we play

No comments:

Post a Comment