Pages

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Spikeball



  • Explain the physical activity
I participated in a game called Spikeball it was a modified game of Tchoukball. There was two people in each teams and we used the Tckoukball nets it looked like a trampoline and a doge ball the aim of the game was too throw the ball at the net let it fall on the ground. That's how you get a point or if the other team you miss the net you will get a point.

  • What level of effort and engagement
I grade myself effort a merit because i give it my best go and i did well

  • What were three factors which influenced your participation?
Wellbeing + Friends/Classmates + Challenge -

  • Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples)
1.well-being was a good effect on my skills to focus on the game
 2.Friends/Classmates were helpfull for me and my team to win games
 3.challenge was bad because it was to easy for me and my team if it was harder we would improve our skills.  

  • How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future?
i would make the harder for us so we could improve my and others skills to improve

No comments:

Post a Comment