Pages

Monday, April 10, 2017

physical activity chopsticks



  • Explain the physical activity
I participated in a game called chopsticks it was a modified game of capture the flag. There was four sides that were safe zones and in each sides there was a hockey puck and we use hockey sticks to pick the pucks up. The aim of the game was to get the others teams two pucks to your side. Once you pass the half way line the other team could tag you and if you get tag you have to run back to your side have another go again.

  • What level of effort and engagement
I grade myself effort a merit because i think i was going great defending the pucks and going after the other teams pucks.

  • What were three factors which influenced your participation?
skill level - Friends/Classmates + Challenge +

  • Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples)
1.skill level effected my focus on bring the hockey pucks so we could get points for my team made my participation go down
2. Friends/Classmates helped my participation to go up when were playing chopsticks
3.Challenge was good it made me like and get into game that made my participation go up
  • How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future?
teach us skills at the start of the game to help us get points.



No comments:

Post a Comment