Pages

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Physical activity Futsal



  • Explain the physical activity you participated in.
Futsal is another version of football but you play Futsal in doors on a basketball or a net ball court. Futsal rules are the same as football but theirs no outs and no off sides. the aim is to get the ball in the goal.
  • What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity? Why? (Grade yourself NA, A or M and refer to marking criteria)
When we were playing Futsal I grade myself NA because I wasn't trying my best through the hole game

  • What were three factors which influenced your participation?
challenge +
skill level -
fun +

  • Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples)
challenge was good for me to improve my skills in football so that made my participation to go up
skill level was not good because sometimes i was kicking the ball anywhere so that made my skill level go down 
fun it was fun to play the game with my friends and against my friend so it made participation
  • How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future?
to tell me and my team to have some plays or plans when we play




1 comment:

  1. Kori, have another look at the marking criteria, and what you need to be at an Achieved level. You do not need to demonstrate everything on the marking criteria, but many of them. Your example of challenge is great because you have explained your participation increased due to the challenge - explaining HOW your participation was affected is the important part. Have another look at your other two factors, fun is nearly there. I would recommend maybe changing skill level (because you have already discussed skill as an example under challenge). Stay positive, looking forward to reading more posts. Miss D :)

    ReplyDelete