Pages

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Turbo Touch

  • Explain the physical activity you participated in.
Today me and my class played turbo touch with the year 9's we got into three mix teams the rules were two try's and two pass before you go for the try. There was two touches then hand over the ball you could pass the ball forwards and backwards. The aim of the game was to get two try's in the blue outline box but you couldn't get a try if you were inside only on the outside.
  • What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity

I have given myself a merit because i was helping by participating in the game well giving a little bit of tips to help the year 9's and passing the ball so they could have a fear turn well we were playing Turbo Touch.

  • What were three factors which influenced your participation?
Injury/Illness - Sense of Achievement + Fun/Enjoyment +
  • Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples)
Injury/Illness wasn't so good because of my soccer game on Monday a very big player was very angry because they were losing so he ran at me with his elbow and hit me in the face making my jaw sore that making my participation go down

Sense of Achievement was good because i believed in my team when we got more involved we all had a sense if we work harder we will would get more try's as we working together and pass to each other.

Fun/Enjoyment was good when i was connecting to the year 9s in my team learning there weakness and also having fun while we were playing turbo touch trying to make plays that were a success and some that failed.


  • How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future? in the future we should do team work warm ups so we get to know each other better.


No comments:

Post a Comment