Pages

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Sepak Takraw

  • Explain the physical activity you participated in.
Me and my class participated in a game called Sepak Takraw in four teams of three its very popular in the Philippines its a mixer of football and volley ball, Rules are you cannot use your arms you can also pass it to your self or team mate three times then you have to hit it over the net. The equipment we need was a rattan ball and some volley ball nets but we did have a rattan ball so we had to chose out of five balls they were all different weights and sizes.

  • What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity?
i give myself an achieve in Sepak Takraw because i wasn't giving it my best i was tried and sore from training and my game I had the day before.
  • What were three factors which influenced your participation? (Choose from the list
skill level - injury/illness - challenge +

  • Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples)
Skill level was bad because i wasn't playing in my positive thoughts i was being lazy and more focused on my injury's than the game.

Injury/illness was most of my body because of training and games for sports i was playing the day before. When we were playing Sepak Takraw i was straggling to lifted my legs and move, that made me lose interested in the game that making me not participate less in the game.

Challenge was to play with my sore body it was hard but i got through the pain and did some physical work in the game when we were playing.
  • How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future?
participation in the future I could work on resting when i am training my body than working my body out in till it hearts the next day.

1 comment:

  1. I love your description of the game Kori, makes it easy for your reader to understand what activity you participated in! Have you thought about including a picture or video into your posts to make them a little more interesting for your audience? Your reflections are on the right track, don't forget to explain HOW the factor effected your participation (like you did for injury/illness). Did you enjoy playing Sepak Takraw? Looking forward to reading more posts. Miss D

    ReplyDelete